Monday, August 27, 2018

The magic of Coffee

I love waking up in the morning, knowing that a cup of coffee is just a short walk away. From the sound of the k pod going into the coffee maker, to the sound of the pouring sound. It makes an excited feeling come to my heart.
  Within the first two sips, I already am starting to feel like a super hero. Ready to take on the day.
   That has been the time when I start to write, because I feel like that is when I can be most creative, set by goals for the day. Then be all around be more productive.

So with that being said. Today is I am writing about my weight loss journey, and the steps I have had to take to start a transformation.

   I am a foodie through and through. Love taste in everything. Love myself a full craft brew as well.

 The thing is, I really didnt even know how bad it was for you.
  I noticed my clothes getting smaller and smaller. Tighter and tighter. I just didnt want to accept the fact that I was gaining weight. So I chose to stay off the scale. It wasnt until I started dodging pictures, that i realised i was in denial!
  I braved a swimsuit, and had my son take a full body picture that I noticed how much weight, i had really gained. Even in the picture I titled it basically "I am ok with being fat".
    The honest truth is I wasn't. At all!
  So the next day. I did some research of diets that might work for me. I saw keto, it looked amazing, and people were getting amazing results.
    Tried that for a couple of weeks, and by the 3rd week. I was gagging just trying to eat the food that I had meal planned. So I realized that was NOT the diet for me.
  So I read about weight watchers, and have decided to switch over. Knowing I might gain a little weight at first. Since I am transferring out of ketosis. That's ok tho. I know it will be worth it. Weight watchers really feels like it's a step in the right direction.
  So I am taking it from here. Hoping by Christmas to be down to 125 or 130. After all it is a goal.
  A goal that started, from my magical coffee😉

No comments:

Post a Comment