Friday, August 24, 2018

 Here she goes. Here she goes again.
I feel like I have been lo ke up in a cage, not physically, but mentally for along time. Maybe it was because I stopped writing down my thoughts, and started to forget how to Express my feelings🤷‍♀️
  Today I am giving it a new shot. Starting over from the beginning.
   Writing has always been a therapy for me, so why not.
  My boys are now 13 and 11. Time I feel flew way to fast, and now I feel like I am stuck in the corner. I am not knowing how to relate with my boys.  Their dad works alot of the time, so it's always me and them. We dont really spend any time together tho. All they want to do is play fortnite l, and if I ask them to spend any time with me. Its like pulling teeth.
  I feel to young to have kids this old. It's a very long feeling. I dont th9nk ot would be as bad, if their dad were here in the evening, but he works 60 hours a week.
   Lately I have been finding myself work more, just so I have something to do with my time. Which is not bad.
I am a personal grocery shopper ( never thought, I would add that one to the resume) I enjoy it tho. I get to pick my own hours, and can be home with my family on the week ends, which is a huge blessing.
 Life is good. I have alot to be grateful for, I just really miss my connection with my boys!
 I am reaching that age, where I am going to start doing things to appease me, and stop caring what other people think so much. It's an easier life that way. I am also going to start writing as often as possible, so I can feel better, and get things off my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment